Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alexa Writes for the Independent

So Alexa writes a column for the Independent Newspaper. Its pretty interesting and she is a talented writer. I really like reading it. She wrote about her new haircut (not pictured) and more about moving to NYC she said "In the meantime, before I desert London, I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I am fast in danger of becoming maudlin about the whole affair. I keep walking past parks and sighing. It's OK though, I remind myself, New York has trees too. "
I really can't wait for her to move to NYC. It should be cool to see her more often on the backdrop of NYC streets. I really love her style and just generally her outlook on fashion and life. She kind of has a big head about some things... but i think its endearing. She throws her balls to the wall and i like that: She's confident in a way that makes her an icon. Wanna read?
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/columnists/alexa-chung-turns-out-i-dont-hate-sexiness-ndash-i-just-despise-the-lads-mag-version-1668740.html

Photo for Agyness Deyn Onlinehttp://agynessdeyn-online.blogspot.com/

No comments: